Isn’t this fun?? This little contraption (aka Back to Basics’ Apple Corer) is my kids’ new kitchen fave. They totally loooove apple slices dipped in peanut butter, so this to them is the “Cadillac” of all apple peanut butter snacks.
- Natural peanut butter
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Walnuts or Pecans
- Non dairy chocolate chips
- shredded coconut (optional)
- Use an apple corer or manually core an apple, and break or cut into separate rings.
- Spread peanut butter on apple.
- Sprinkle with shopped nuts, chocolate chips, and oats.
- Eat open faced, or top with another apple ring.