I really liked how these turned out! They tasted great, and don’t they look pretty?
- 4-5 large peppers-cut in half and seeded
- ! medium zucchini-diced
- 1 large onion -chopped
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes-drained
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup pine nuts (optional)
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- non dairy shredded cheese (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 375. Spray baking dishes with cooking spray and put the seeded pepper halves in pan. Set aside.
- In a very large frying pan, heat olive oil and add onions,and garlic. When onions begin to look clear, add zucchini, and tomatoes. Cook for 3-4 min. Add cooked rice, raisins, nuts, herbs and seasonings. Mix together until heated through. Spoon mixture into pepper halves and top with non-dairy cheese. Bake in oven 25-30 min. Enjoy hot!