If you need some quick biscuits with your meal, these are fast and EASY.
Adapted from Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons vegan butter (I used Earth Balance)
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk (I used rice milk)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the vegan butter and mix until in little pieces. Add milk a little at a time and mix until it forms a ball.
- Roll out on floured board to 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch thick. Cut out in desired size and place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve with honey or Jam!